A prestigious group of industry and Chess experts will guide you through both the innovations and the threats of tomorrow’s technology, ensuring you are in the strongest possible position to shield yourself against the Cyber Storm and are best placed to grow your business when the gales die down.
• Stephen Dracup, Chess MD and event chair
• Nick Ross, Sales Engineer, Sophos
• James Miller, Cybersecurity MD, Chess Cybersecurity
• Live Hacking Demonstration: Why SMB Signing is Important
• Carl Williams, Enterprise Security Architect, Chess Cybersecurity
• Steve Bryant-Brown, Technology Strategist, Microsoft
• Kate Wood, Head of Knowledge, Culture and Office, Chess ICT
• Martin Bacon, Cloud Voice Specialist, Chess ICT
• Lance Spencer, Director of Networking & Next Generation Services, TalkTalk Business
• Nick Capper, Head of Compliance, Chess ICT
CyberStorm17 is not your average event. As well as being your essential guide to weathering the storm you will network with experts and spend 1-2-1 time with leading lights who will lead you through the challenges, and most importantly, the solutions essential for your business.
For your convenience, the roadshow will visit four key UK Locations:
14 November: Glasgow
22 November: Cambridge
23 November: London
30 November: Manchester
Four Storming Prizes up for Grabs at every event!
Join us on the day for your chance to win one of our giveaways
• Potensic Navigator Drone
Navigate the skies and capture unique video footage from a new perspective
• One Day GDPR Consultancy
Let Chess’ Compliance expert Nick Capper guide you through the requirements of the new legislation
• Free Network Security Assessment
Minimise network security risks with our comprehensive security health check
• One Day Ethical Hacking Course
Learn the techniques and tools used by hackers to help secure your business from attacks
848 miles travelled
As November’s gloomy skies draw around, join us for the thunderbolt event of the season.