Data Protection legislation is changing in a big way, with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force next year.
From now until 25th May 2018, we will be releasing a weekly video, outlining what GDPR means, how it will affect us and detailing exactly what we need to do to make sure we keep in line with this new legislation.
Our Head of Compliance, Nick Capper, will lead us through what we all need to know about GDPR. In the first few weeks he will be discussing a range of topics, including:
• What is Personal Information and how we should handle it?
• The Rights of an Individual
• The Understanding and Communication of Data
• The Data Protection Bill in the UK and how it fits with GDPR
• The role of the Data Protection Officer
Watch our first video below and stay tuned for the second instalment next week!