A guaranteed symmetrical connection with powerful bandwidth
Scalable and secured
Highly scalable bandwidth with rock solid reliability
100% availability SLA, with optional backup circuit to handle failover automatically
Guaranteed symmetrical connectivity from
1Mbps up to 1Gbps
Give your business the performance and reliability it needs, particularly as more demands are placed on networks than ever before
Unlike standard business broadband, a leased line offers 1:1 contention ratio, which means you can enjoy unrestricted internet connection, just for your exclusive use. Expect upload and download speeds of up to 20GB (approx. 250 x faster than fibre optic).
Future proof solution
The bandwidth of a leased line is highly scalable, meaning that it can evolve with your business at short notice. Increase capacity as your business grows, or even just for seasonal use. You only pay for the bandwidth you require.
Absolute privacy and security
Since leased line is completely dedicated to your business only, data security is guaranteed. Coupled with our 100% availability SLAs, optimum fix time and optional backup circuit for failover, we can ensure you a reliable connection for business continuity.
How it works
- Customers can choose from a range of symmetrical speeds which is best suited to their business. A managed router can be applied if necessary.
- Ethernet line goes via Chess’s Ethernet switch in the exchange. Your Line is rigorously tested during the installation process to ensure quality of delivery.
- The line is then connected to Chess’s NGN, allowing customers to choose the circuit to be delivered either as an internet access circuit or as part of an MPLS IPVPN solution.
|Bandwidth||1Mbps up to 1Gbps, dedicated|
|Network||Private, 1:1 contention|
|Purpose||Internet and VPN access, VoIP delivery|
|Resilient||Backup circuit for automatic failover|
|Management||Wires only, or managed with 24/7 proactive monitoring|
|SLA||100% annual uptime SLA|
|Lead time||60 working days subject to survey and existing equipment|
- Multi-site companies that rely on centralised sales, ERP or CRM systems
- Businesses that require high grade connectivity for daily operation
- Organisations looking to build and extend networks and infrastructure
- Deploying high quality voice, data and hosted services
- Businesses that handle sensitive or confidential data
7 hours fix SLA
as promised by our extensively trained fault team Moreover, as our VIP member your emails will be prioritised and dealt with in under 24 hrs
Dedicated customer service team
Not only do you get your own account manager, our UK based corporate customer service team is also at your service 24/7, 365.
Putting your business first
We aim to answer the phone within 3 rings and respond to queries within 4 hours because we understand the importance of communicaton