- Real-time IT systems review
- Instant response and 24/7 online support
- Log and manage support incidents
- Automated infrastructure status reports
- Asset management, hardware and software inventory
- Remote monitoring
- Save time and work more efficiently
- Proactive and early detection for preventative maintenance
- Gain essential insights into your IT estate
- Minimise business disruption
- Re-deploy effort in a more strategic direction
Ground-breaking IT Support System
Investment in the right IT infrastructure is critical and being able to maximum its return is what enhances efficiency, productivity and growth. This is why we’ve designed My Portal, our new ground-breaking IT support system. It helps you manage all aspects of your IT estate.
Carefully perfected over many years it’s completely unique to us and free to Chess customers with a support contract.
How it works
- My Portal is free to customers with a Chess support contract
- If you have a Chess support contract get in touch with your Account Manager now, to get My Portal activated or call us on: 0808 271 7628
- We have a whole host of live demos, training and user guides to help you get started
- Don’t worry, if you don’t have a Chess support contact you can sign-up for a Free ICT Health Check (see details, terms and conditions below)
Transform your IT management today, to help you get started download the My Potal User Guide below
My Portal User Guide
Click here to sign in
Free ICT Health Check - Terms and Conditions
- Free ICT Health Check and one month’s free trial of My Portal is subject to status and available to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man customers only.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other offers.
- Our Customer Services team will be in contact with you before the end of your trial period to confirm if you wish to continue with these services, otherwise your free trial and access to My Portal will be automatically terminated after 30 days.
- My Portal Remote Monitoring Service costs £95 per month. Prices correct from 1st January 2017. Customers will be informed in writing of any price changes 30 days prior to them taking effect, standard cancellation policy applies see our standard Terms and Conditions or contact Customer Services.
- Customers must declare whether an existing supplier or support contract is in place with another provider before Chess activates the free ICT Health Check and one month’s free trial of My Portal.
- Offer subject to availability and limited to one per customer. Chess reserves the right to withdraw this offer in the event of circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- To view our full list of standard Terms and Conditions visit: https://corporate.chessict.co.uk/terms-and-conditions or contact Customer Services.
Promoter: © Chess Limited. Bridgford House, Heyes Lane, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK9 7JP.
From Cloud computing to Disaster Recovery, Outsourced Support to Systems Design, choose Chess as your trusted ICT partner