Point to Point (P2P)
A fast, reliable and flexible solution to connect your sites directly
Unlimited superfast connection with standard bandwidths of 10Mbps up to 100Gbps
Guaranteed consistent speed via dedicated, secured connection. Lowest possible latency
Linking sites up to 25km apart securely and reliably
Unifying your business
Run voice and data between all your business locations and share information seamlessly. You can have your employees connected to all business tools and applications across your sites. People can work smarter, be more productive and efficient, no matter which site they are based in.
Choose your bandwidth to suit your business needs, from 10Mbps up to 10Gbps. Expect delays less than 30ms, less than 8ms jitter and an over 99.9% delivery. Point to point connection allows you to enjoy the same upstream and downstream speed. There are no limits on how much of the bandwidth you use, which means our solution is completely scalable.
Secure and reliable
Your ports are dedicated for your business use only which means your service would not be affected by any general internet traffic. Moreover, with our multiple switching points and dual routing, your business can enjoy the highest level of internet resilience.
You get the option to have your network fully managed, which means our experts will pro-actively monitor manage the network for you, giving you support whenever you need it, 24/7. You also get access to our online reporting tools, allowing you to keep a close eye on your circuit performance.
How it works
- If your sites are within 45 km of each other, we can build a dedicated and secured fibre network for you, directly connecting together sites.
- An EFM card is installed by Chess into the MSAN at the exchange. The lead time is reduced if the EFM card is already present.
- The line is connected to the Chess’ NGN allowing you to choose the circuit to be delivered either as an Internet Access circuit or as part of an MPLS IPVPN.
|Connection||Fibre cables, direct access|
|Speed||Standard bandwidths 10 Mbps; 100 Mbps; 1 Gbps; 10 Gbps; 40 Gbps; 100 Gbps. Up to 400Gbps|
|Network||Private, 1:1 contention|
|Security||Highly secured – ports separated from other network traffic|
|Management||Wires only or managed with 24/7 pro-active monitoring|
|SLA||Need to find out|
EoFTTC data sheetDownload
- Businesses that need to share tools, apps and data across employees
- Connecting two VLANs
- Connecting head office to your local offices, shops, etc.
- VoIP calls and time sensitive applications like CITRIX and IP CCTV
We want to make sure that your business applications are performing at its best from our network, and that’s why we have a range of service maintenance products for you to choose from
Dedicated customer service team
Not only do you get your own account manager, our UK based corporate customer service team is also at your service 24/7, 365
Putting your business first
We aim to answer the phone within 3 rings and respond to queries within 4 hours because we understand the importance of communication